The Nigeria Police Force has invited applications from competent Nigerians for enlistment into the force as constables.
This was made public in their twitter handle on the 7th of February, 2018. The eligibility criteria is listed below:
· Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number(NIN).
· Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
· Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
· Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
· Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
· All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their.
First School Leaving Certificate(FSLC)
You must have a functional email address and a Mobil Phone Number before you begin your application.